We’ll use the musictechxserve to turn in assignments and files.
Unless otherwise specified, use this procedure:
- Name your file with your last name and the assignment number. If you have multiple files, you can put them all in a single folder, and name the folder with your last name and assignment number.
- Connect and login to the musictechxserve.
- Instead of (or in addition to) connecting to your home volume, choose to connect to MT1.
- In the MT1 finder window, open UsersMT1 and navigate to my folder (kkothman).
- Open kkothman.
- Open the Public folder inside of kkothman.
- Copy your assignment file or folder to the Drop Box folder in kkothman. You will get a warning message that you won’t be able to see the result of the operation, etc. Click ok or continue.
- Email me (look on the right sidebar of this blog) when you put anything in my Drop Box. I’ll send you a confirmation email that I have the file(s).