Create a WordPress account and comment on this post.
- If I can’t easily tell who you are by looking at your account/username, then make sure to tell me who you are in your comment text.
- If you already have a WordPress account, you do not need to create a new one, just comment on this post.
Setting Up a WordPress Account
(these are the same steps as on the sheet I handed out in class)
- Navigate your web browser to wordpress.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up Now!” button. It’s hard to miss – near the top of the page, blue button within a yellow rectangle.
- Fill in the requested information on the form. You don’t need to create your own blog; you just need an account to post comments to my blog. Unless you have the strong desire, time, and something to say that others want to read, I’d strongly recommend just requesting a username for now. You can always create a blog later.
- After clicking “Next,” check your email to complete the process.